We provide more than conventional static website design services.
This approach could be an excellent solution for startup companies with a small number of pages, roughly five to ten, who don't expect regular updates. However, if the website needs periodic updates in addition to a database to store information, a CMS services will be the perfect solution for your needs.
Do you need a static website design services with exceptional features?
Our static website design characteristics
We go ahead to meet your professional static website design requirements
But what makes SIMPLIXI different from other foreign static website design service providers?
We're expert web engineers specialized in providing pixel-perfect static website.
Let it be a simple bootstrap website, large eCommerce store, multilingual WordPress, or any online business website. We're loyal to delivering unique static website design services by finding simple web solutions to complex challenges.
Have a question?
We value our website visitor's time and concerns. For that, we tried our best by adding a few of the most FAQs about static website design to help them
One of the most significant benefits of having an online website presence is to have your business information and any details about your products and services reachable online by anyone. Following are few advantage points to consider:
- Reaching Wider Audience: The first and perhaps most noticeable advantage of a business website is the potential for reaching a wider audience around the world.
- Accessibility: Have you ever encountered a situation to turn clients away because of closing time? Well, you will not have to close the doors of your website. Online websites are available any time of the day or night. People will browse your website instead of going to your shop because it is more accessible.
- Increase Customers: Most businesses have regional popularity, but what about possible customers outside their town? A website can help you generate more customers. Not just outside your town, but worldwide.
- Less Expensive: Have you ever promoted your business through various forms such as printed media, television, or other means? You will find it costly. Spending on advertisement is vital, but it takes a lot of money. Having a website will make promoting your business less expensive.
A static website is the most basic website that uses plain HTML, CSS, and some JS. In addition, no back-end database integration for users to manage or update the content and images on the website. Many smaller companies use these to get an online web presence. Maintaining and updating static websites requires a front-end designer or a person with knowledge of website development.
For most businesses and companies, a static site is more than enough. This sort of website regularly has an enormously lower initial setup cost than a CMS website. Coding in HTML is much easier and more affordable than scripting in server-side languages. Moreover, the testing phase remains very much simplified for a static website compared to a CMS design. Following are few advantage points to consider:
- Quick to design (time-saving): The most significant advantage of a static website design is that it is quick to develop. An expert web developer or front-end designer can design and build a static website much faster than a dynamic one.
- Cheap to design (cost-effective): Unlike a CMS website, static websites are more cost-effective to design and develop. They are appropriate for businesses working on a shoestring budget.
- Cheap and easier to host (inexpensive-hosting): Static websites can get any shared hosting or a VPS at a more affordable price than having a complex infrastructure and setups with dedicated servers.
- Easy Indexing: Static websites are more comfortable for the search engine to index the website. Search engines like Google, Bing, etc., can easily index a static website because they are just a series of coded HTML pages with few images and links.
- Perfect for slow internet (fast-transferring): Static websites do not have complex structures and libraries like a CMS website and can be easily and quickly transferred from server to client without much processing time.
As a static website only displays the contents in its source code, any modification or expansion means changing that source code. Following are few disadvantage points to consider:
- Painful to update or change: The most significant disadvantage of a static website is that the content is not easy for modification directly. Any beginner cannot refresh the content. It requires the expertise of a web developer or front-end designer to update, add or change any content on a static website.
- Limited functionality: A static website does not offer all the functionalities that a CMS website can. One can add text, images, videos, and hyperlinks to the content. Furthermore, there are no other special functions that a static website can perform.
- Not suitable for the long run: There are certain things you merely cannot do making static websites suited to certain website types.
A typical website can take around two weeks at a minimum and up to 12 weeks at a maximum from start to launch. More complex projects take longer to complete or as requires by the client. It also depends on how quickly the client responds to us with his feedback.
- Exceptionally response and turnaround time.
- We always support our clients throughout the project phase and after the delivery.
- We sign NDA to assure you that your project information remains confidential and safe.
- We perform many testing and make sure of the quality of our work before delivering.
- We charge a straightforward from the beginning and crystal clear about any budgets.
- We do the projects by our team and under our control without any outsourcing.
- Payments through milestones and phases. You only pay for the current stage and to make sure you see your current project status.
Start your professional static website design services with us.
You're in the perfect place to design your next professional static website design that works. In addition, the best thing is that it's cost-effective and uses the latest web design trends!